Join Promise To Kate’s Junior Board for a FREE field trip to the University of Florida!
- Find out about the many opportunities in medical research, not only at UF, but around the world
- Behind the scenes tour of UF’s Center for NeuroGenetics lab where Myotonic Dystrophy research is being conducted
- Discover how other fields of study are being incorporated in today’s research labs (mathematicians, coding)
- Learn about the state of medical research today and what the future holds
- Charter bus transportation, snacks and lunch will be provided
- Trip is limited to high school students who must be accompanied by an adult chaperone
- Depart / Return at The Church of Eleven22 Baymeadows Campus, 8133 Point Meadows Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226