Join us Thanksgiving weekend for the Thanks4Giving Virtual Run / Nap hosted by the Promise To Kate Junior Board. It’s super easy to participate in this event, on your time and at your pace. See the following “FAQs” for details.
· Where Do I Run / Nap? Runners…You pick the course! Go on your own or gather a group. Run in public places, a community athletic field, an indoor or outdoor mall…it’s up to you! Nappers….good for you! That’s what these four days are for, the overachievers can have their run. The rest of us will enjoy our naps and relaxation.
· How Far? As far as you want! Go for a 5K, 10K, 1 mile fun run or race / walk….couch, bed, lazyboy…whatever works for you!
· When? The start time is up to you, but start and finish your run or nap sometime between Thursday, November 24 and Sunday, November 27.
· What do I get? We are changing it up this year...Runners will receive an official PTK cooling towel and nappers will receive an official PTK blanket!
· How do you know my group ran or napped? Friend the Promise To Kate Foundation on Facebook and join the Thanks4Giving Run / Nap event. Go Live during your run or nap to let others know you are participating. Check in regularly over the weekend to see what everyone else is doing.
· Don’t forget to sport your pink and green swag (clothing, decorations, posters, etc.)!
· How much does it cost?
o Adult Run / Nap: $20
o Child Run / Nap: $15
o Family Run / Nap: $70
We are looking for team captains this year who will be responsible for organizing teams with a minimum of five unique registrations. Volunteer as a team captain and your registration fee will be waived. If you are interested in participating, please let us know.